The Pageant

Face Of The Globe is an annual international beauty pageant hosted over one week between UK and Disneyland Paris.

The pageant was founded in 2012 by winner of ‘Best Pageant Director’ Lucie Hide, a former international beauty queen from England.

Face Of The Globe  is open to girls aged 5 upwards, with the annual grand finals held in London and Disneyland Paris, bringing together finalists from all ages and cultures to each experience the magic of feeling like a princess in Disneyland!

IMG_1203 Cropped

There are no height or size restrictions, with no swimwear round and unlike most other pageants women can be mothers and/or married, infact, the whole family are welcome to join our girls at the finals to experience the magic and memories together!

The event has four age categories;

Minis (5-8 years old) Juniors (9-13 years old) Teens (14-17 years old) Adults (18+ no upper limit)

Ages apply to the age a finalist will be when competing in the grand finals.

Face Of The Globe supports Rainbow Child Foundation, with 90% of all funds raised by our finalists donated to the cause, and the remaining 10% donated to the charity of our highest fundraisers choice. In 2013, the finalists raised over £45,000 for our causes, with the highest fundraiser being 8 year old Hope Burton-Baddeley from Warrington, England, who chose Tommys the baby charity as the organisation to receive the 10%.

IMG_0302

Applications are open now for interested candidates Worldwide. Apply online or contact us for more information.

 

FOTY olivia

Full Terms and Conditions can be found >here<

Translate »